Last modified: Sat Jan 9, 1999
Synth related friends
Here are some people that play sylth or build sylths that I know more or less
- J÷rgen has rolled his own modular, the Bergfotron. Go and visit him.
- Has a few classic schematics online.
- Has plenty of stuff, including Synth-DIY archive, go there!
- A friendly central figure of the Stockholm part of SAS while
living in Hultsfred.
- Analog physical modeling of wind instruments among other things. I
get inspired by this stuff.
- For the SSB/Frequencing-shifting part of the population you want to read
this guys PhD thesis. For mear mortals it can be a nice little brain-confusor,
but it is actually quite simple and neat.
Batz "Icebox" Goodfortune
- Be totally Icebox!
- FatMan Site
- Buchla-freak, DIYer and a good chap!
- Swedish DIYer, founder of AHs Swedish sister SAS
- Juergen is a very nice guy that certainly knows what he is
doing. He builds some of the larger homebrew stuff that I have
seen. He is also a good contributer to the Synth-DIY list.
Mikael Hansson - BMH Audio & Elektronik
- A good friend of mine. Not much there yeat.
- BJ is a nice fellow. Be sure to visit his place.
- Bill is a tube-head with a weakness for transformerless tube amplifiers.
- Another DIYer. Made the first faceplate for the ASM-1 (and I've
got one ;) but he also has a CV quantizer thing worth looking at.
SAS - Svenska Analogsynt Sympatis÷rer
- This is a collection of friends, both on the net and in real
life. They form the pretty Swedish sister of Analogue Heaven and they
are up to more than just talk, as of SAS#5 they compiled 8 CDs of
music and more is to come I hope.
- RenÚ has a number of good curcuits.
- One of those ASM-1 freaks.
- Anders has a tendency to collect a lot of schematics,
forcing/helping the kids at the school (where he is a teacher) to
build according or along the lines of them. Anders lives a durable
busride away from me.
- Into tube synths, but also caring for small horses.
- This is the homepage of the ASM-1 synth.
- Don has a bunch of interesting links and is in general a good guy.
Richard "Vargen" Wolf
- Vargen is a little strange, check him out.
- He has a dark side ;^)
Magnus Danielson <cfmd at bredband dot net>